I have two CV:s. One is as a programmer, the other as a singer. You can imagine the confusion. So as to make things worse, below is my expertly combined and abbreviated CV for your amused perusal.
I’m principal engineer at Bokio AB and before that I was employee number one and CTO at Red Flag AB (which merged with Bokio AB in 2020). I’ve worked as a consultant and programmer in Stockholm the last 15 years holding titles such as CTO, CFO, Executive Vice President, Solutions Architect, Technical Product Advisor, Senior Programmer and, for a brief 2 months, Tester.
I was a guest speaker at Google Cloud Summit, Stockholm 2018 on the topic of “Cloud Native IT”.
I’m a couch philosopher, an autodidact programmer and musician now turned entrepreneur and hold a Sun Java 2 Certification and a Master of Music Education from Luleå University, Piteå School of Music together with a Certificate of Advanced Studies, Post Diploma Vocal Training Guildhall School of Music and Drama, England.
Current employment: Bokio AB
I was employee no. 1, architect, lead developer and later CTO at Red Flag AB where we pioneered the merging of accounting and banking into a “entrepreneurship for the mobile generation” completely automating the experience of managing a small company within a mobile app. No accounting, or indeed paperwork, required.
In 2020 Red Flag AB merged with Bokio AB, where I am “Principal Engineer SME Banking”, acting as a product owner, team lead and effective line manager for Bokios internal bank product.
- Current: Bokio AB, Principal Engineer SME Banking. Team lead, product owner and line manager for Bokios internal bank product.
- 2015 – 2020: Red Flag AB, CTO. Employee no. 1, architect and lead programmer for the entire Red Flag platform.
- 2007 – 2015: Cubeia Ltd, Stockholm. Executive Vice President. Architecture, line management and programming. Also consulting within the gambling sector in Stockholm as Sollutions Architect, Techical Product Advisor, Senior Programmer, and much more.
- 2006 – 2007: NetEntertainment AB, Stockholm. Development lead.
- 2006: Tain AB, Stockholm. Senior Java Developer. Backend developer focusing on memory and scalability issues.
- 2003 – 2005: XeC Software, Gothenburg. Consultant. Working mostly towards RecipeXperience Ltd in Birmingham and the University of Machester.
- 2001 – 2003: RecipeXperience Ltd, Birmingham. Senior Java Developer.
- 2001: Arthur Andersen, London. Consultant. Java Developer.
- 1999 Aug – 2001 June – Gothenburg Opera Choir
- The Java language and platform
- Cloud platforms in general, and Google Cloud Platform in particular
- Team management and Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Server development and design, and cloud native design
- High availability clustering and distribution
I’ve have studied voice for Anna-Karin Öquist (Piteå), Arne Lundmark (Stockholm) and Robert Dean (London) and participated in master classes for Miklos Kundler, Graham Jonson and Håkan Hagegård, among others. I hold a Master of education in Music, Luleå University of Technology School of Music in Piteå, Sweden (1998) and a Certificate of Advanced Studies, Post Diploma Vocal Training Guildhall School of Music and Drama, England (1999).
I have been singing in choirs and vocal ensembles in his entire life. Below is a selection of chamber choirs, ensembles and conductors that I’ve passed by.
- Drottningholms Slottsteater / Marc Minkowski
- Erik Westbergs Vocal Ensemble / Erik Westberg
- Birmingham Bach Choir / Paul Spicer
- Eric Ericson Chamber Choir / Arne Almroth, Marc Soustrot, etc.
- The Gothenburg Opera Choir / Martin Andersson
- Gustaf Sjökvist Chamber Choir / Gustaf Sjökvist
- Pro Musica Chamber Choir / Jan Yngve
- St Jacobs Chamber Choir / Gary Graden
- “The high priest” in Jan Ferms Montezumas Död, Piteå Chamber Opera
- Both Herman and Wilhelm in Offenbachs The tales of Hoffman, Gothenburg Opera
- Solo ensemble member in Torsten Nilssons Nox Angustiea, Piteå Chamber Opera
- “The old Cossack” and Chorus in Tchaikovskys Cherivichki, GSMD
I was a full time member of the Gothenburg Opera Chorus between 1999 and 2001 and have performed the chorus parts in : The Magic Flute, Cavalleria Rusticana / Pagliaccio, The Tales of Hoffman, Carmen, La Traviata, Barber of Seville, Lohengrin, Queen of Spades and others.
In 2016 and 2018 i performed in the choir at Drottningholms Slottsteater in Cosi fan Tutti and Don Giavanni.
I’m a couch philosopher, an autodidact programmer and musician now turned entrepreneur. I brew beer and run barefoot and think science is awfully cool. Sometimes I carry a camera around. Oh, and I play the bass as well!