Dag 1 ”Seven roads to hell” rullar igång i högtalarna och jag går ut på scenen. Natten är lugn, och det är bara fåtal kunder i...
Time’s up. Again.fungrim
Blogging will now continue normally. At least to a certain degree of normality. Many of the things that have kept me away will be mentioned in separate posts later, but for now, here follows a list of show stoppers in no particular order:
- several concerts with various vocal ensembles
- buying my first own apartment
- being on tour with St Jacobs Chamber Choir in Normandy
- having a very busy time with Cubeia Ltd, including but not limited to: getting our own first office, starting talks with several new customers, starting our work with Jadestone AB etc.
- starting in the rock band (as bassist) Grand60
- having my first gig with the band above
- rehearsing “The Juliet Letters” with the “Arctica” string quartet
- working at Båstad Chamber Music Festival as chief of transport
- recording a Christmas album with St Jacobs Chamber Choir
- starting rehearsals for a small opera this autumn
Here we go.